It’ been a while since I’ve done awards post but since I’ve been busy these past couple of days and I can’t think of anything to write about, let’s do this!
Thank you to Crystal of Et Tu, World? for nominating me for this award and check out her blog as well.
Part of the rules for accepting this award is to answer the questions the nominator has given. Here are my answers to Crystal’s questions:
1. What is your favorite type of weather and why?
I am a pluviophile. I really like when it’s raining and I actually wrote a post about it read it here.
2. If the world was ending and you could save one thing (assuming all of your loved ones are safe) what would it be?
When I first read the question the trees are the first one I could think of to save, we need a clean air to breathe assuming that everything is completely gone. But that’s from an idealistic perspective, in reality maybe I won’t even save something, maybe I won’t even save myself when the world ends lol.
3. Where is your favorite place in the world?
I’ve never really been around the world to have a favorite place but if I wanted to go somewhere I really wanted to see New York and London.
4. Do you have a pet and if not, do you want one?
We currently have three rabbits right now and we’ve had cats before and I wanted to have a cat again. I’ve always wanted to have a cat, I just love how cuddly they are.
5. What inspires you to blog?
What inspires me to blog is life itself and to write stories about life to vent it out and share it with others. The idea of writing for me is just so relaxing, I get to have an outlet that suits me at the same time I get to share it with people that might be thinking and feeling the same way. The bloggers in this community inspire me as well, the way other bloggers show their creativity and their personality is amazing.
When I first got my “blogging award” I was really honored to be recognized by other bloggers because I never even imagined that anyone would ever read what I write in here let alone nominate my blog for an “award“. Thank you to everyone who’s taking time to read my words. I really appreciate every single one of you. I just really wanted to write with the hope of connecting with others who think and feel the same way as I do, I never expected that I will connect to a lot of people.
Okay…. enough of that, blogging awards are like chain mails but it’s more than that, it’s about connecting to other bloggers and recognizing their creativity. So, I’m nominating these bloggers for their uniqueness. I hope that they accept this award and find time to recognize other unique bloggers as well:
Summer Starts To Shine
d r e a m g a z e
FOR MY NOMINEES HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Thank your nominator
2. Answer the questions that they have given
3. Nominate 5-10 other blogs (and let them know)
4. Set questions for your nominees
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What do you think is the true meaning of life?
2. If you could bring back one person from the dead who will it be and why?
3. What is your happiest memory?
4. If you were given the power to be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
5. Complete the sentence: “To be unique is to be…”