It’s been awhile since I’ve done a blogging award post but since this is an award I haven’t received before I’m going to do this one. A big thanks to Getting Through Anxiety for nominating me for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
ANSWERS TO THE 11 QUESTIONS:
1.) If you had to dye your hair a “wild” color permanently, which would you choose and why?
- neon blue so I can light up even when it’s dark lol.
2.) What do you think is the most important quality for a person to have?
- being God fearing
3.) What’s your favorite kind of candy?
- Tamarind candy/sour candies.
4.) What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
- December, I love the Christmas season.
5.) If you could change the ending to any movie or TV show, how would you change it?
- John Tucker and Kate Spencer end up together in “John Tucker Must Die”.
6.) Ocean view or garden view?
- Both as long as I feel at peace.
7.) Least favorite genre of music?
- Hip hop?
8.) What was the coolest experience you’ve ever had?
- Everyday is a cool experience to have just waking up each day is cool. But I can’t really recall a significant moment in my life where I can say it’s the “coolest” thing that happened to me.
9.) How old were you/what grade were you in, when you had your first crush?
- 1st grade?
10.) First pet? If you’ve never had one, what would you like your first one to be if you want one?
- We had a cat but she was taken care of my sister that time so if I would consider what is the first pet that I really took care of it’ll probably be a white mice or was it a chick? I forgot who came first haha. But right now I would really love to have a Scottish Fold type of cat.
11.) If you had to change your name to something other than your own, what would you change it to?
- I haven’t really thought of this since I love my name as it is… hmmm… I’ll get back to you on this one haha.
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
- What is the first thing you notice in a person?
- If you have to face the person you admire the most what will you ask/tell them?
- What inspires you to write?
- Be hurt with the truth or be comforted with a lie?
- Who is/are your favorite music artist?
- What is the quote that you live by and why?
- If you could bring back one person from your past who would it be and why?
- What is the most special thing that you did or would do for the person that you love the most?
- Do you believe that this generation is the laziest?